Im not sure if I should be doing this
Alright, so the bi-weekly, slash monthly of late have been updated. And for your ears to hears you should all check out if you havnt already the following:The Subways
We are Scientists
Asian Kung-Fu Generation
Links for all three bands are below on the right, check it chue. Why of late I am so focuses on the love of the ninja and all things ninja kickable I do not know. I think its because Batman was a ninja, and I want to be as rich as Bruce Wayne. More world giving, less ass kicking of the joker though.
Also, Dont tell anyone ok, but if you havnt sourced your music findings through www.pandora.com , check it out. I leave this nugget of amazing to you, the few, who continue, to read through, seeds and applesue. Its actually sauce, geeze!!!

<< Home