When the Woman became the Legend
I feel it important to give a brief review for a film that will change all of your lives. If you are ever able to locate a gem of a copy of this little filmatic wonder, praise your treasure hunting methods because you will have entered an elite group. You will then be a part of the Red Sonja film owners club.The story of a red headed heroin named Red Sonja, and her awkwardly placed, under developed character buff monster known as Kalidor, takes place in land of magic and mystery; though I clearly need not say anymore, I will go on. To best understand the tale you must first understand the myth.
The movie centers around some glowing green orb of light or something, and Kalidor, played by Arnold Swartzenegger stumbles across a bunch of barbarian like guys who come to steal the light orb. Most saddened after the death of a random red head who falls in his lap after the theft of the orb, the Governator goes to find her sister who is none other than Red Sonja, played by non other than the woman who ruined public enemy, Bridgitte Neilson. So begins the tale of the woman who became the legend.
This is about where I fell asleep, but I think theres a lot of battling, and then some more battling then Arnold, fresh our of english training lessons at the time of shooting throws out some winners, yada yada, orb gets found, bad guys lose. I wake up.Needless to say, best purchase ever, and I really hope you all get to experience the excitement that is Red Sonja at some point in your lives.




<< Home