Ive been fairly absent from writing on this journal for the last little while, and yes, I am aware that to some of you online writers a friday to tuesday breach in posting is not exactly a long haul. I do spend a lot of time on the internet, however, so for me it seems like a bit of a social writers block.
The social writers block of current is stemmed from the exciting events that are happening in the world of Atypical Industries. Developing your own company is quite the exciting process and to a large extent I can now see how getting involved in different resume building activities voluntarily while at school is now in the long run paying off. Involving myself in the growth of an event, project for print, or simply the stupidity that was student government gave me excellent training for the random inner self demands that come out of wanting to see your own company come to fruition.
We finally have decided upon the exact services we offer, and www.atypical.ca will be up and running sometime this week. We are constantly developing proposals for work with non-profit and corporate entities a like, and a large part of the moral fibre I so wanted to hang on to coming out of the idealistic factory that was the MIT undergraduate program at Western is now possible in the wake of working by my own terms on my own accord.
This is most likely a shameless plug, slowly and subconciously embedding my sales tactics and force into your psyche's, so as you continue to read hold on to your wallets. I'm kidding, friends are for playing with not marketing. Nevertheless if you hear of someone needing Project Managers in the IT - Events - and Brand Management realms, look no further than your puffy cheeked friend in the city.
I wonder though, as I further my name via the Internet and the benefits that promoting myself as a brand become more an important financial investment to my existence, how long can I continue to write nonsense and ballihoo via this medium.
Everytime I think of the negatives that come out of bearing personals over the internet, or am mentioned that this cultural scenario from an influencial entity may effect my existence in the business realm, I remind myself that the growth of the public commons via media like blogger are exactly the ideals I want to fawn over to friends and co-workers alike as we all move forward in both public and personal importance that lies in being an accomplished figure in the public sphere.
Tuesday, November 08, 2005
Seeds & Applesauce is my forum for the thoughts that muse the development of self and the nonsense that finds its way in between my self-enlightenment. For no other reason than a self-righteous need to express, I present you my thoughts on whatever the hell strings itself together from my brain into consciousness.
About Me

- Name: mr. tomas ubik
- Location: undecided, Ontario, Canada
seedsandapplesauce@gmail.com - send one you can find out
Previous Posts
- Wait Wait Wait - Was that Eano writing Emotionally?
- Thankyou Sir Sanford Flemming, you made me a regul...
- As a chick's doctor its often a weird day at the o...
- Mais ce n'est pas miserable si vous ettes avec la ...
- Did you know Goose had a name?
- and you were there, and you were there, and I was ...
- Does anyone actually know someone who listens to N...
- SEEDS AND APPLESAUCE passed 10,000 visits today. T...
- Lets Talk about the Large Junk in Iraq.
- But I need to save up for Novemberathon
Phresh Phaces & Spaces
- C'est What?
- Wha Happen?
- Empty Handshakes
- RantsRockandReason
- All Alex
- Pedagogically Flagrant
- The Violence of the Blog
- Cidtopia
- Revolution This
- andrew dewaard dot com
- Kiss in French
- Passionate Reality
- Let's Shag Ass
- d'you know what I mean?
- ...broken accidental...
- not quite lousy
- Live from Oz
- The Diary of Rob Stewart
- Doc Lock - A Ontarian Newfie
- Tony Pierce 'cause ya gotsta'
- Raymi the Minx
- Diary of a London Coke Head
- Tea Taster
- Oh goodness, its Jennifer
- Turning the Tide
- Oh Goodness, its Matt
- Sk Smith
- Volume 2
- The Treehouse and the Cave
- Hairy Tales from Swansea
- CaptainB & his band of beauties
- after the debauchery
- Frozen Toothpaste
- etc'd: awake, await, anticipate
- not as short as suite
- Doc Brown's
- Low Culture
- Good Bye Anna
- Bedouin Soundclash
- We Funk Radio
- woxy radio.cincinati.modernrawk

<< Home