Monday, April 24, 2006

I could kick Asparagus' ass

If vegetables had a fight who would win? Do you think the density of the carrot would take town the flexibility of the lettuce?

Do you think brocolli would be a good dancer, given the fact that it has an afro? What if we put a face to all things that breathe, and gave them characteristics. I guess I shouldnt talk in "what ifs" I mean these questions are what Pixar has built their entire fortune on.

First a toy finds his home, then a fish rescues his son, coming to theaters in May 2007, the sensitive and controversial tale of a raddish living in a green world. Thats a good way to teach kids to accept everything dont you think? You know what I hate, blue people, I cant stand them, if theres one biggotted thing Im allowed its to hate blue people. Fukin blue people.

I think brocolli would be a good dancer, and if I were a sexy pear, Id be all over that bad ass brocolli.

I am clearly killing time.