Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Gizoogle the Shit, and Im going into business with Santino Rice

Im sorry but gizoogle is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen productively created on the internet to date. Some of you must know what this is because I found it through my site references. It's so stupid but I just can't get enough, I havn't stopped reading is gizzy wizzy for my rizzy for the past twenty mizzy.

Just go to gizoogle.com and type in the url of any site you want to read like a Snoop song post 2003. Honestly my brain is dizzy from all this shizzy and somehow I now think its ok to answer a phone call from my mother, whats up mizzle nizzle, whats for dizzle?

and then....

In other news, mondays have officially become my weekly suffication of television. I found myself in front of the opiate of the masses, for over 4 hours last night, watching premieres of Huff, a new episode of 24, and the finale of Project Runway; yeah I said it, but I like designing so kiss my straight ass, bitches! Did I sound flamboyant enough with that comment.

sidenote: Clhoe winning, puke, talk about a show designed for woman when the number 1 can only make a backless dress. I want a complete line of different styled yet similarly inspired shit. Not a rainbow of incredibly uncomfortable high fashion ripoff nonsenses. The first outfit looked like the stage curtain from a high school production of Les Mis.