But I thought you were talking about....
When the sun is shining, my work face shagrins. What does shagrin mean anyways? Am I even spelling it right? Regardless, its sunny, and working is bombastically boring when its so nice out. There should be electricity outside. I mean it is a natural bi-product, doesn't it make sense to have lawn plugs?Toronto is going wireless within the year, then I can sit outside and work for a good three hours before my laptop battery dies. But I will have to find a way to increase the dim factor on this stupid 17 inch flatscreen. The novelty of this beast wears off when you constantly have to worry if you forgot your cord somewhere.
Speaking of cords, I've never worn any. I really can't stand the feeling. Homonyms are fun arnt they, they can completely evolve the storytelling procedure.
If I collected cans I would start with soda pops. And my pops keeps many cans of soda, so my collection is off to a good start.

<< Home