Maybe tonight it will rain Fire?
If I were to pick a new favorite season, it would have to be this new concoction Ontario has cooked up, which after much deliberation, believe should be called "All". After all, this new season does fall in the traditional timeframe of Fall, but with obvious differences form the historic properties the october to december season has offered in past.In what has become an artistic palette of weather, November the eighteenth in funny southern Ontario has taken in the whole scope that beautiful Canada offers its weather enthusiasts. I woke up on this single day to a beautiful ray of sunshine beaming through my morning window. As if inspired by my morning shower alone, I exited my house on the way to work to an annoying little Vancouver like drizzle amongst a cold wind slapping into my face. After the rain, came back the sun to warm the world around me and inspire all the joy Friday brings to the working world. But now, I look outside my window into a what has been a gradient transformation from blue to grey sky into what I would consider the first snowfall of the year.
I remember when the first snowfall of the year was an all day affair. Cocoa warmed, marshmellows bought, snowpants put on, and a fort waiting in the winds to be built. Those were the days of traditional Fall. But oh no, not during "All". For the novelty of "All" is that we get to sit back, ponder the 9 variations of clothing warmth that could have been suitable to wear today, and bask in the wonder that is all that Canadian weather has to offer.
This is not a complaint, it is a wonderous awe. Its not a hurricane, an earthquake, a tornado, or typhoon. Canada is beautiful while being annoying, and if an annoying palette of percipitation is all that I have to worry about in the climate meltdown that is our planet, then paint me cold and smiley.
Maybe mother nature just thinks, that because we are so saturated with images and messages in modern times that she should start mixing all her glory into a 3 hour primetime like window so that we have to remember she's there because of sheer amazement of how whacked the weather is. If NBC were to broadcast weather they could call this day, MUST SEE UV.
I think I just saw Ross rolling a snowball. A snowball full of lame jokes

<< Home