and then i said...
I just hate that it has to be such a divided ideology between the concept of right and leftthe perpetuation of stereotypes is the problem in almost all public realms. Its an unfortunate circumstance that comes from such a global public. I think thats the problem with the left in politics. Those general overarching problems that actually matter more than financial reasoning, like environment, a decrease in spending, a general sense of direction and progress towards the use of resources like oil, and lumber, and fishing, dont hit on a level by which matter on the political scale. Taxes, Debt, Profiteering, War, Control, Monopoly, thats what matters and governs.
Anything I type with regards to voting NDP becomes a preach of sorts, but thats the problem with the left, its all a preach. No one believes it can work, I have no evidence for ndp/green party federal government even though as a movement it is spending so much hard earned money to try and tell us that they can do it. However, it is a third/fourth option to an otherwise general malaise between two other parties that everyone seems to draw wrong to.
I mean who gets mad at Layton. Everyone nods their heads and goes, you know he was right on that one but he'll never win. Isnt that funny though, now that I think about it, everyone I know that saw the debates was like:
"hey what did you think of the debate"
"well, i think that martin came across as a liar but really does care about Canada despite the attack ads, harper came across as a robot, but he kinda came out on top, and it was nice to see that layton had all the right answers, he's cute!"
This is an aside ramble, but, I dont care that Martin found a tax cut for his ships, good on him, i wish i owned some foreign ships, gimme a break. Over flags. Its a global world get out there boy. If I get a Layton in there, super, otherwise I want a leader that knows how to diversify Canadian owned ships. It opens a door to a generation next.

<< Home