Friday, December 16, 2005

Me good Math Student

I think I have the memory capacity of a goldfish. But a human sized goldfish with relative timespan growth in memory because of relative size. Goldfish forget like every three seconds right? I am a marine biologist so I know. I hunt Jaguar sharks for a living. Ok so if a goldfish forgets every three seconds or so and the average lifespan of a goldfish according to www.killfish.com is like 3 weeks.Ok, so if I should live until lets say maybe 80 to be incredibly generous seeing as the long term effects of cellphones have never really had test subjects, thats like 52 weeks a year times 80 divided by 3 weeks right to find my goldfish to human lifespan ratio? right? wow i sound mathematical. moving on --->

ok, so 52 times 80 divided by three weeks is roughly 1387. Wow 1387 goldfish will die in a row on average before I die; if I die at 80. Thats sad. moving on --->

what was I figuring out again.....uh.....right my memory span.

According to google theres 604 800 seconds in a week. So if you times that by 1387 goldfish lives, and divided it by three seconds, you should probably have an rough estimate of how long I can remember stuff for in seconds. right? wow I sound mathematical. ok so ---> ok so that equation did not at all work.

I dont know, I forget things a lot, like every two weeks ok! Im going to go buy 1387 goldfish to figure this all out.