A Gay ole Evening. Musicals and Gay Bars -
I had a great night yesterday, but to both abide by my new rule not to make long boring posts, and to pay tribute to the show we saw yesterday, i will do a brief summary of the evenings events in a one liner summary similar to the second final song sung by Nathan Lane in the Mel Brooks show/film/stage production of the Producers.Started working at home, got a call from my dad on the phone, brought some things I need from his home. Went to the city, met with a few very pretty, lovely ladies at five in the day. Chose sushi on cumberland, bento boxes and shitaki mushrooms, again I should strees how absolutely gorgeous the entourage was by which I was left.
Thanks to our dear Jenny Gleed, saw the producers prescreened, and fell in love with humour based around swastikas. Lane, Broderick, Farrell, and that guy from desperate housewives who all the girls couldnt help but remind was the guy from desperate housewives were all amazing.
The show was done, but certainly not the fun, left Carrie and Monique, and to the gay district we fled, to find Paige's gay boyfriend to go to a club with a lush bed. Thats right, there was a bed in the middle of the gay club Paige and Steve took me too to introduce me to the world of wednesday night gay clubbing. HAHAH is all I can say, because of the flames that lit up that day. But needless to do, I was licked by TWO different people within few hours of one another.
Let me tell you, one was much nicer than the other one. Hmm is all i can say about my very gay wednesday. Needless to say I can breathe a deep sigh, as this guy, can be assured that is most certainly not gay.

<< Home