Blurry Eyed Benefits

I have a lot of girlfriends, all of which have been my pleasure to be close friends and whom I adore. I also owe these female fantastics, thanks to their striking good looks, for the many other encounters of opposite sexual good times I have recorded. Another nice thing about having such good relationships with so many foxes is that somehow I have developed a fantastic system of that fun bar makeout, who cares who sees, or who or what follows, kisses here, touches there, who knows where we go from there system of bartasticular goodtimes.
Ive been friends with this one girl, lets call her 'cole, no thats too obvious, lets call her nic yeah that works, for a long time. One of my closest of closest but it has always been a friends only, no sexual, nothingness for an incredibly long time. On saturday we were sauced, and as it goes with my fine ass self, nic realized that she wanted to kiss me and show me her bits. I most obviously obliged has I personally have an excellent tradition of making drunken happenings the least awkward thing ever the next day. This was an excellent drunken experience which will guaranteed remain as that solely for most likely the rest of eternity (*shucks).
Why am I bringing this up one may ask. Well simply, this is a statement to all attractive foxes who take in close guy friends with nothing more on the agenda then PEERfect intentions. You owe all your close guy friends a drunken makeout because frankly, we do our damndest not to make it awkward and only hit on you til the point of rejection and broken relationships. Therefore it is only right that you bequeth your sex appeal to said guy friends as a thankyou for that which they provide you. A card is nice, dinner super, but some kissing and touching and optional furthering if sauced enough is every single guys perfect gift.
girls want diamonds for a kiss; guys will die mon' for a kiss
jamaica what.
note* that elton john lego man was the first image search hit when i searched jamaican kiss on google. talk hit accuracy. thats a jamaican kiss if ive ever seen one

<< Home