Thursday, June 16, 2005

some light on l i v i n

wanna see a irritated eano....

Everyone has fucking living habits okay! Everyone! Sure I may have always had a messy room, but fuck, i got tons of clothes and a small closet. Sure I may be an arrogant prick that always wins a discussion, but I'm fucking right all the time so you gotta deal. Sure I may piss you off with the occasional thing I do or say, but so do you, I dont harp on it, I just smirk at you tell you why your wrong and move the fuck on, because I know I'm not going to change the way you are.

Though I hate it when someone swallows their tongue and doesnt say it, bring it up and laugh about it, don't get fucking pissed because someone doesnt do something you like. Why are you pissed because of something natural in someone else, look in the damn mirror, we all have faults, and I hate even calling them that because they are simple characteristics. My ass is better looking then yours are you gonna get pissed at me for that, fuck no, its my ass, and it does a lot more sitting on your shit, then I impede with my tongue talking, or my personal creative space allocation.

So in other words, just breathe, and realize the world nor anyone in it is perfect, and though you may want to preserve some temple of unique individuality, would you rather a no touching room, or a no talking friend! Fuck no touching rooms, fuck'em right in their clean and tidy ass, go out for dinner, and realize that our living habits are not a reflection of who we are, they are nothing more than something unique to someone that you can choose to value or completely ignore.

*now go and pick those clothes up off your floor, and stop using your teeth on your fork when you eat.

peas