baby, ill buy you a house
well the job hunt for future work is over. My contract with Cancer Care Ontario and the ministry of health was supposed to end on september 2nd, but after a rave rewiew by two guys that make way too much money within the organization happened this morning over the work I have done to date, I was sat down and offered consultant work within the health care system both in Ontario and Trinidad for a whoping amount.Needless to say I will be making exactly double what as a new grad I would expect to make working in say Korea. Korea would have paid 2500 a month, you do the math! eano be blinging! ok ill do the math, that 5 grand a month..sweet fuk, i graduated in april.
Regardless, I am overjoyed and about to go celebrate for one of the most fun weekends of the summer, the mit camping weekend. I will be establishing myself as the old balls alumna with brown and jax, team creep, but hopefully I'll inspire a couple of them to push for the gold and everyone else to realize the value in obtaining a degree from MIT over copious amounts of brew and other indulgences I find myself able to still consume while producing in the "real" world.
hurfukingrah ladies gentleman, as of today Atypical Industries has been hired for its first real contract and I as an individual am a competitive brand in the ontario market of project and event management.
hurfukinrah indeed.

<< Home